We are not the worst!!!
- The Orioles. (8 and 11? I do declare…)
- Toronto (Hey, they’re under us thanks to alphabetical preference, so it counts.)
- The Yankees (because the team with the WORST record wiped the floor with them at Fenway Park…)
- Bobby Abreu
- Minnesota. (8 and 12)
- The White Sox. (8 and 13)
- Seattle. (8 and 13)
- The Mets. (eh…)
- Houston. (8 and 13)
- Arizona. (8 and 11)
- San Diego. (8 and 13)
- The movie “Secretariat” because it (and Diane Lane) was awful.
Tied for third and on a hot streak thanks to a stellar outing by one Dice-K. Here’s hoping the stressballer himself, Lackey, can pull out another miracle.
And then we escaped Paris. It was exactly like that.
Is it a sacrilege to say that the Red Sox have risen on this Easter morn?
PS- I didn’t need to put the Angels on my list, right? It would be redundant?